Friday, April 06, 2007

Yet another meme...

My sweet cousin Kelli, who knows I'm a fool for a meme (only 'cause I say that every time I do one) tagged me for this.

10 FAVORITES

1)Color: Purple
2)Food: Good ol' fashioned southern comfort foods.
3)Musical Group: Casting Crowns
4)Song Right Now: Does Anybody Hear Her by Casting Crown
5)Movie: If I had to name one, Wedding Singer
6)Sport: Baseball
7)Season: Winter
8)Day of the Week: Saturday
9)Ice Cream Flavor: Birthday Cake @ Marble Slab
10)Person: well, we're not going to leave all of my other almost favorite people out by naming names here.


9 CURRENTS

1)Current Mood: Cranky, I wasn't planning on doing this meme right now, but I am because I need some distraction.
2)Current Scent: Baby drool and Suave Shampoo, I think. Not in the habit of keeping track of my scent.
3)Current Clothes: Gray t-shirt I wore yesterday and my new favorite pair of jeans.
4)Current Desktop: A nekkid bath picture of the boys coloring in the bath tub.
5)Current Ringtone on Cell Phone: I don't know, some factory ringtone. It's pretty music.
6)Current Music: The background music to a new show the boys have found about Monster Trucks.
7)Current Time: 1:57 pm
8)Current Surrounding: My bedroom, and my boys.
9)Current Event Happening Today: Laundry, play-doh, lunch. Tonight is the Easter Cantata at our church. I have a solo!


8 FIRSTS

1)First Best Friend: Stephanie who lived across the street from me.
2)First Kiss: I don't really even remember, I don't even remember his name. It was a blond kid in ninth grade. I think I've blocked out most things like that.
3)First Screen Name: alligirl, a nick name my family had for me when I was a kid.
4)First Pet: Taffy, a dachsund.
5)First Piercing: I don't remember how old, but I think I was 6 or 7. Obviously, it was my ears.
6)First Crush: Oh my gosh. Do real people even remember things like this? The first one I can think of was in fifth grade on a boy named Brandon.
7)First Music: I'm not quite sure what this question is looking for...*sigh* I'm remembering that I have a terrible memory.
8)First Car: A 1999 (or was it 2000?) White Dodge Neon. I loved that car.


7 LASTS

1)Last Class: Hmmmm...I took Financial Peace University, our last class was on March 10.
2)Last Drink: Ice water with lunch
3)Last Trip: We went to Louisiana when last year sometime....July or so, I think.
4)Last Kiss: When Stephen woke up from his nap about 20 minutes ago.
5)Last Movie Seen at the Theater: Oh gosh, ummm...I was pregnant...I'll have to get back to you on that one....*updated* I think it was X-Men 3.
6)Last Phone Call: Sweet Hubby
7)Last CD Played: The rehearsal CD for our Easter Concert at church that we're putting on tomorrow.


6 HAVE YOU EVERS

1)Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? I was really good friends with my first boyfriend before we started dating.
2)Have you ever broken the law? I've been pulled over for speeding a couple times, but that's the extent of my brushes with the law.
3)Have you ever been arrested? No
4)Have you ever skinny-dipped? No.
5)Have you ever been on TV? I got interviewed by the local ABC station once when the circus came to town and we went to watch the parade.
6)Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know? No. Never been in a situation where I might have to.

5 THINGS
1) 1 thing you’re wearing: again, the shirt I wore yesterday.
2)1 thing you’ve done today: put on makeup..that doesn't happen but once or twice a week.
3)1 thing you’re bothered by: Stories like this one that I just heard on the news.
4)1 thing you can’t live without: chocolate, I'll have to keep that answer the same as Kelli.
5)1 thing you do when you’re bored: Boredom is a luxury, but as soon as there's a lull in my activity and I'm not on the computer, I flip to HGTV, thanks to my mom who's gotten me hooked on it.


4 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
1)DisneyWorld again.
2)Washington DC again.
3)England
4) Italy


3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

1) Sweet Hubby
2) Alison, my best friend
3) my mom. most things. (same thing as Kelli again)


2 CHOICES
1)Black or White? Black, I guess.
2)Hot or Cold? Hot chocolate, on a cold night.


1 THING YOU WANT TO DO?
There's lots of things I want to do, but what's been on my mind lately is moving out of the town we live in to live closer to where my family and our church is.

2 comments:

KatieBug said...

Fun! How did your solo go?

Alli said...

It went well. I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat from a cold that Stephen had. I prayed it away all day long. Then Friday night, I over-sang the first few songs so when it came time for my solo, my voice cracked on the first note. I was so mad at myself. Other than that, I think I nailed the rest of it.