Saturday, April 28, 2007

First taste



Marc-Adam had his first taste of real food this morning. On the menu was avocado mixed with breastmilk. I'm glad that he doesn't have associations with how food is supposed to look, because otherwise, he wouldn't have eaten it.

I think he thought the act of eating was fun, but I'm not sure he was impressed with the avocado. See for yourself.

And he has learned (the same day he got his tooth) to roll from back to tummy. Now he's rolling all over the living room. He's just developing so fast!

And as I type this, Zachary is taking his first sleep in a toddler bed. Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

KatieBug said...

Don't they grow so fast? I have no idea where the time goes. If he were going off to school Bubby would be starting Kindergarten in the fall. Weird.

mamashine said...

I would make that face too if somebody tried to make me eat an avocado. :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, he DOESN'T seem to be liking it. He's still pretty darn cute!!