Thursday, June 05, 2008

The good news and the bad news

Good news~I found my camera!! I just know you've been dying to see pictures of my new-to-me piano and all the tasty peaches we got.

Bad news~I don't when I'll be able to post them (I'm not doing it now because that would require going out to the car and I'm just not gonna) because M-A's got a nasty fever and is stuck like glue to my chest for the majority of his waking hours. We took him to the doctor today and we think he's okay, we just need to keep an eye on this fever and look out for any new symptoms.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I hope he feels better. Sick kids are no fun especially for the mama.

Kate said...

Hooray about the camera. Boo about the poor little one. And his mama. =(

Anonymous said...

I hope your little guy feels better soon. And I don't think I got to congratulate you on your piano - what fun!