Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Prayer request

I mentioned in a post last week that my cousin (who goes by BJ when she comments on my blog) was having her baby this week. Well, she did. Sweet Baby Alex was born yesterday morning. But he's had a bit of a rocky start and now I'm asking you to pray for him. I don't have too many details of it all, but I'm fairly certain his condition is not critical, however he and his mama (and daddy and brother and sister, too) could certainly use some extra prayers. He took his first breath before he was all the way out, and ended up inhaling some fluid and now he's having a little bit of a rough time. Pray for him if you're the praying sort and I'll update you when the situation changes. Thanks!

3 comments:

k said...

That sweet little boy will go right onto our prayer list!

Kate said...

He's on my heart and I will pray for him and his family.

Anonymous said...

Poor little thing! He's been added to my prayer list....