Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New friends

I updated my blogroll to more accurately reflect where I'm spending my online time. Most of the old favorites are still there (aside from my cousins who went private), but there are some new favorites there as well. I think a few of them I started reading around the time that I last updated the list, but didn't want to commit yet to adding them to my sidebar. But I've spent some time getting to know and love them. I think you might, too.

You might remember my friend Chewymama. Well now Chewymama has a personal blog where she blogs about her family happenings (including the recent birth of baby Abram!! YAY!).

Jana blogs at Dress-Up and Diaper Changes about life with 3 young kids (I can relate!). We seem to have a lot in common and I love reading her perspective about being a mom and what goes on in her life.

I think a lot of you read Mommy Daisy already. I was late to board that train for some reason. She's a fun read and blogs about her life and happenings with her too cute son!

Blissfully Domestic and Marriage Hacks are new, too. Definitely interesting reads and both give you things to think about regarding your roles as homemaker and wife (assuming you are on one or both of those).

I also updated the link for Total Mom Haircut. I had no idea how terribly outdated it was. Sorry Beth!

I hope you enjoy reading these new additions!

2 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Thanks for the linky love, Alli!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the free publicity!