Tuesday, July 10, 2007

He's a genius....but I'm not biased

Marc-Adam has started signing! It's not consistent and I'm not sure if the meaning has clicked yet, but yesterday he signed "more" after I said it. It's really cute in a random, spastic kind of way, but I can totally tell he's trying. He gets this really funny look on his face while he's concentrating on doing it. I'll try to get a picture of it. And I *think* he tried clapping this morning while I sang, "If You're Happy and You Know It".

He's much younger than the other boys were when they started signing, but I've also been more consistent about doing it with him. I didn't get consistent signing with them until they were around 10 months and they picked it up really quickly. They're geniuses too, though.

He's also finally getting himself to sitting from lying down. And he's pulling up. He's so darn wiggly and mobile. He's just *thisclose* to actually crawling instead of the half crawling/half commando crawl that he's doing now.

I'm so in love.

1 comment:

KatieBug said...

I can't belive how big and smaet that boy is! I can't wait to get my hands on him next month!!!