Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good news, bad news

The bad news: Sweet Hubby is officially unemployed.

The good news: He starts his new job Monday.

The bad news: The older boys have been waking up once or twice a night the last several nights.

The good news: Sweet Hubby has gotten up with them a couple of times.

And even better news: The baby has slept all the way through the last two nights...the first time he's done that since, well...ever. Which means that last night I stayed in bed all night from about 10pm-7am. The first time I've been able to do for over a year!

On a different note, Marc-Adam had his 9 month check up yesterday. He's long and skinny like the other guys...10ish% for weight (17 lbs 6 ounces, I think) and 50% for height and head. The doc seemed slightly concerned that he's not babbling noises like mama or dada, and was kind of puzzled when I told him that he babbled baba and vava. What can I say, my kids don't do things the way they're told.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww - hubby's that help at night are the best. Mine has done the same thing, too.