Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Got milk for free?

We drink a lot of milk. Just Sweet Hubby and I go through 2-4 gallons of milk a week. The kids had been on rice milk for the longest time, but I've recently switched them over to Horizon Organic milk because I think they can tolerate cow's milk now and they could probably use the extra fat/protein. So imagine my excitement when I found that 5 Minutes for Mom is having a giveaway for $300 worth of Horizon Organic dairy products! Our grocery bill is getting kinda scary these days so this would help beyond belief!

Go check it out...non-bloggers can enter, too. I know there are a few of you who read my little blog that don't have one of your own, but who can't use free food? But hurry...the contest ends tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kate said...

If I win I am totally passing it on to you.

I love the Horizon products! We generally drink the HEB organic milk, though, since it's local and cheaper than Horizon ($4.99/gallon, I think).