Monday, February 12, 2007

You may have noticed...

If you keep up with my blog, you may have noticed that my last post "Nature calls" is no longer here. After getting a few more hits from questionable google searches, I've decided to pull that post and the post (including the comments) that seemed to be drawing that unwanted attention (sorry, LT!). It came to my attention that there is nothing funny about what these people were looking for. I knew they weren't getting what they were looking for when they found my blog, but it still creeps me out that those weirdos were here.

So, those are gone. And I'll be much more careful about my wording in the future.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh gosh- I hate this!! Why do creeps have to ruin things like this!?

KatieBug said...

There is a whole group of sickos looking to tee tee on roadways? How odd. Hope you don't attract any more weirdos. More than us regulars anyway. :)

LaughterThoughts said...

and it's for that very reason that my husband told me that if i was going to have a blog that i had to do it "anonymously"-- leave out names and specifics on our whereabouts... so that some creepy sicko couldn't track us down if he got fixated on the kids or the family or something. it's unfortunate that we have to be worried about such things...