Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm curious...reveal yourself, please

I've been keeping up with my sitemeter and I've noticed that someone from Spring, Texas has been visiting me a few times. I know most everyone from Texas that visits my blog, but for the life of me, can't think of who in Spring knows I have a blog and actually visits. It's been driving me crazy trying to think of who it might be...I suppose there is a possibility that it's someone I don't know. Anyway, if you are in or near Spring and reading this, please leave a comment or drop me an e-mail at alligirl1104(at)gmail(dot)com if you prefer to stay anonymous to the bloggy world. It sure would clear things up for me!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

No luck finding your Spring Texas reader?

I'm the same way, curious... :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Fun- hope you find out! I'm from WAY up north!

Steph

LaughterThoughts said...

i went to college in texas... but i'm not your spring gal...

Kate said...

I also have a Spring, TX reader, although I suspect that's my brother's MIL, so no mysteries there. I'm in Houston proper, so it's not me. :) Sometimes sitemeter tells me more than I want to know. Did that person in China just stumble onto my blog? Who would care what I have to say?