I think the Thankful Thursday thing is nothing new, but Jana has decided to devote the next couple Thursdays to things she's thankful for being that it's November and all. I started to list out the a few of the little, fun things I'm thankful for in the comment section on her blog, but decided to my own post. She asked what non-serious things are you thankful for (other than the serious things like family, home, health, etc.). Here are some of mine:
- A family that lets me nibble food off of their plates--especially since I rarely share food off of mine.
- DVR (Jana said this, too), so I can keep up with my favorite shows...there are a few that come on before the boys are in bed and I otherwise would miss them (the VCR is dead to me).
- Stretchy pants. 'Nuff said.
Cinammon CinnammonCinnamon. I love the smell. I boil cinnamon sticks on the stove and it's the one smell that I can stand anytime and it also eats up the yucky smells I can't stand. It also doesn't stink up the house when I forget that I'm boiling it and it burns.
- A hubby that will run out and buy me snacks when I ask.
- Phineas and Ferb. Seriously one of the funniest shows I've seen in a while. And it's safe for the boys to watch. Bonus.
- Fox News. I've made my love for Fox News no secret. I realized I might have a problem when I was surfing the Fox News website while having it on the TV.