Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Because I know you are screaming for more...

Kelli tagged me for the 7 random habits/facts meme that's going around. Since I just had my "100 things" post 1o posts ago, this is the short sequel. Hang on to your seat people...this is some riveting blogging.

1. On televisions and radios where the volume has numbers, my volume number always has to be even. It makes me nervous if it's not.

2. All of my kids (and myself) have 9 syllables in their full name. And that's not a coincidence.

3. I played the lead role in "Amahl and the Night Visitors" in high school.

4. I love spring and summer because I can go barefoot more often. That's the only reason I love spring and summer.

5. Until high school, I always pronounced the word crayon wrong. And I didn't know it until my friends pointed it out and made fun of me (because that's what high school friends are for, right?). I realize now that it probably wasn't just me because Stephen says it the same way I did. "Crown".

6. I only get my haircut 2-3 times a year. I wish I could do it more, but time gets away from me and I have to earmark the money months before I get it.

7. Even if I'm not paying attention to the TV, the "Breaking News" sound on Fox News always brings me running to the TV from where ever I am in the house. And I can't tell you how much I hadn't wasted the energy to come running when they told me Paris was going to be spending 45 days in jail.

I'm not sure I even have 7 readers to tag and while I love being tagged, I don't like tagging. So, consider yourself tagged if you're reading this, haven't done it and want to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I remembered to get my haircut that often :)


9 syllables, eh? Before I was married, my full name was 9 syllables...i dropped when we I got married and changed my last name :)

Anonymous said...

I considered myself tagged...head on over and check out how weird I am :)