Friday, May 11, 2007

Passing along these little jewels

Given the several health/medical issues the boys have had over the last few weeks (everyone's fine, just lots of little things popping up), there have been several times that I've had a question about something that didn't seem worthy of a call to the doctor or even to the nurse line. So I head to my trusty Google and type the magic words, whatever they may be. Almost every time, one of the first results is information on this website. After the third or fourth time of visiting that site, I started really poking around to see what else I could find. Dr. Greene's website is a wealth of information for parents. The advice is down to earth and the information is not at all scary (because it's easy to find "now-I-can't-sleep-because-I'm-so-freaked-out" health information on the internet) . I've even found that he does periodic live chats. And I've always gotten whatever information or reassurance I went looking for. It's definitely worth checking out next time you're looking for info about your child's health/development.

Oh and as a bonus, if you have babies and/or toddlers, Wholesome Baby Food and Wholesome Toddler Food are great sites, too, for finding kid-friendly recipes. There are some great recipes on the Toddler Food site that are better versions of foods our kids love like breakfast bars and mac&cheese.

1 comment:

LaughterThoughts said...

you need to fix your link :) but, no problem, i found the site still! i didn't check it out yet, but i bookmarked it for later. thanks!