Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My first meme!

Okay, so it's not actually MY meme, but it's the first one I get to do, and I'm silly enough to be excited about it. Thanks to ksl (and Bubby, Firecracker and Cream Puff) for tagging the Sweet Boys.

Three Things by Stephen (from his own words)

3 things that scare me:
last night I went tee-tee and I was afraid there was a dinosaur outside
thunder...that scares me
the dark

3 things that make me laugh:
when Mommy tickles me
Zachary spinning around with me
Jubilee licking me...that makes me laugh

3 things that I love:
Mommy
Daddy
my friends

3 things I hate:
some people angry at me
Jubilee biting me
The Koala Brothers

3 things I don't understand:
myself
why you keep asking me these questions (he didn't really say that, but that's the look he's giving me)
why daddy stays home some days but leaves on others

3 things on my desk/table:
books I read during yesterday's nap
Mommy's clip
my lamp

3 things I'm doing right now:
watcing Doodlebops
talking to Mommy
drinking rice milk

3 things I want to do before I die:
Outlive mama...that's it. (he didn't say that, but I'm not about to ask him that question and that answer is sufficient)

3 things I can do:
spin around and jump
stay in bed all night long
cut blue and purple and yellow paper

3 ways to describe my personality (in Mommy's words):
funny
silly
laid back

3 things I can't do:
write my name
reach the very top shelf where Mommy puts everything I want to play with
go to work

3 things I think you should listen to:
Between the Lions CD
my blue CD
mommy singing

3 things I think you should never listen to:
lions roaring
Zachary screaming
your Mommy asking you a million "3 things" questions (again, not what he said, but the look I'm getting says it all)

3 absolute favorite foods:
yogurt
applesauce
not tomatoes
chicken and dumplings

3 things I'd like to learn:
how to drive a car
how to read
how to make mommy quit asking me these questions (the look)

3 beverages I drink regularly:
rice milk
water
orange juice

3 shows I watched as a kid:
Little Einsteins
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
VeggieTales


Three Things by Zachary

3 things that scare me:
rain
moonwalks
my brother coming at me with pointy objects

3 things that make me laugh:
my dog, Jube (short for Jubilee) licking me in my mouth
taking a head dive off my slide
Mr. Brown Can Moo by Dr. Suess

3 things I love:
my brother, but I never want him to know it so I pretend to hate his attention, although I have to do EVERYTHING he does
mommy reading me books
daddy wrestling with me and throwing me on the bed

3 things I hate:
when people visiting us leave
when brother plays with a toy I haven't looked at in days...I was going to play with it in just a minute
anything that remotely looks like, smells like, feels like or might at one point have been a fruit or vegetable

3 things I don't understand:
why when Daddy's home we have to take his van all the time when Mommy's van is the one with the CD and DVD players
why mommy starts making funny noises and starts waving her arms when Jube licks me in my mouth...it's funny, Mom.
why brother can have this thing called gum and I can't

3 things on my desk/table:
colored on and torn up pieces of construction paper...I plan on using it later
the latest stack of books Mom just read me
Spiderman clock

3 things I'm doing right now:
sleeping
sucking my two middle fingers
holding my lovey very close

3 things I want to do before I die:
There's just one thing...outlive my mom.

3 things I can do:
count to 10
sing "You are my Sunshine"
make mommy giggle really hard when I make myself so dizzy I have to lay flat on my back before getting back up

3 ways to describe my personality:
so sweet
so stubborn
so goofy

3 things I can't do:
play with brother without getting hurt
eat sweet potatoes without painting myself with them (what is it with that?)
run fast enough to keep up with brother

3 things I think you should listen to:
Me
brother if he wants the same thing I want
VeggieTales Sunday Morning Songs

3 things I think you should never listen to:
the music with the funny people singing that mommy always makes me listen to
brother if he wants something different than I want
scary thunder and rain

3 absolute favorite foods:
waffles (with syrup, not like Mommy makes them with peanut butter)
ketchup
chicken nuggets

3 things I'd like to learn:
how to talk well enough so brother doesn't always talk for me (he always tells mom I want something when I don't)
how to get naked by myself
how to make Mom understand that juice and milk is MUCH better than ice water

3 beverages I drink regularly:
water
rice milk
orange juice (someone once told me it used to be a fruit, but I don't believe it because it's much too tasty)

3 shows I watched as a kid:
Charlie and Lola
Higglytown Heroes
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

I have no one to tag as everyone in the blogging world that I know has already done this!! Will a piano fall on my head for breaking the chain?!?!?

3 comments:

KatieBug said...

FUN!! So glad you did this. Your boys are so stinkin cute! Does the plant near us have an opening yet? We miss you!

mamashine said...

Stephen hates The Koala Brothers? I love hearing these things straight from them. So funny.

You really should come up here. Isn't your best friend already here too? And you know you could talk your parents into moving if you did. :)

Alli said...

my folks aren't going anywhere. but there's no job openings up there anyway. Not much anywhere, actually. We're waiting on a good position to open up here and after he gets a bit of experience he's gonna try to take the same position somewhere else. I wish I could be closer to y'all!!