Thursday, May 07, 2009

T minus 3 hours

Well, it's here. May 7th. We made it! We've got some last minute packing to do and then we're off to the hospital. C-section is scheduled for 7:30, so I'd love your prayers during that time, if you've read this by then.

I won't be back until probably Monday, but I may see if I can walk Sweet Hubby through the posting process so that those of you who won't be getting a phone call can get the deets of our baby girl a few days early.

I love you all and I can't wait to share our little girl with you.

5 comments:

nicole said...

Yea! She is (hopefully) here now! I can't wait to see a picture (maybe?) and hear that all is well.

Kate said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you!

mamashine said...

She IS here! YAY! Alli's dad called my mom this morning. They are doing well. I won't give any details- I'm sure they want to do that themselves. :)

Rachel said...

Dying for details here girl!!!!!

Mommy Daisy said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Hope all went well!