Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Wonderful Life!

Just two days ago Alli and I brought our precious daughter Evie home. She has to be the sweetest baby girl that I know. I want to say that I am very grateful for all that my wife has gone through these last few months. They have been long and hard for her, but the payoff is more than I would ever dream of. Our handsome boys have welcomed Evie home with nothing but love, hugs and lots of kisses. I have never seen our boys more in love with a baby until now. Our life will be different from now on and I would not change a thing.

Evie was born 7lbs. and 1 oz.. She was 18 1/2 inches long. She is so precious and I can't wait to get my hands on her every chance I get. My life is so blessed! Alli, I want to tell you that I love you and I am so proud to be called your husband. You are the greatest wife that I could have ever asked for. We make an awesome team.

Thank you all for you comments and love to Alli and our family. We are blessed with a great group of friends.

Gary

4 comments:

Kate said...

What a beautiful post! Thanks so much for sharing, Gary. Congratulations to you as the papa of a little girl now in addition to your three handsome boys. I am so happy for you both!

KatieBug said...

What a great family you all have! I think you are ALL very blessed to have each other!

I hope the transition of adding your little girl into your lives continues to go smoothly. Love to you all.

nicole said...

What a great post! Let me just tell you, weddings will never be the same for you again. My husband can't make it through a wedding now without thinking of our daughters and their futures. Congratulations and blessings for your beautiful family!

Mommy Daisy said...

Aww, what blessings! I'm so happy for you.