Friday, April 17, 2009

Evie's Room

I posted this last month, a few weeks before Evie was born, so I just linked to this post for Kelly's Korner Tour of Homes. Evie is our first girl after three boys and we had the best time fixing up her room. Enjoy!!


Here's the big reveal of Evie's room finally. My mother-in-law helped decorate, add the accessories, and painted the flowers on the wall. My mom bought the bedding and lamp (lamp not shown in the pictures because we hadn't gotten it in yet) and everything else is stuff we already we had (the crib, dresser, mirror) or that we bought cheap from Walmart or IKEA.








This last one's a little blurry because of the weird angle at which I had to take it, but that door you see there is the closet. It turned out really cute.

I'm just so pleased with how it turned out. I find myself in there several times a day just looking at everything and thinking about her and wondering if this beautiful room will match her personality. I can't wait to meet her.

20 days and counting...

10 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

It turned out very nice Alli. I'm sure it will suit her fine.

I love the closet door. That is really neat.

It won't be long.

Rachel said...

awh!!! this post made me cry. its such a special excitement to wait for a new baby! the room is gorgeous - so soft, and light, and feminine. Great job!!!!

Jana said...

What a lovely room! Evie is a very lucky little girl.

Holly Mathis Interiors said...

her room is SOOOO precious..i love it! so excited for you..and the front of the house too..go girl! praying for yall! love, Holly

nicole said...

So cute!

kw said...

So pretty! I love it!

Tara G. said...

It's so pretty! What a neat idea for the door!

The Baby Cove said...

Cute room! So girly and fun. Congrats!

Heather said...

Pretty room!! It's so fun and I love the colors!

Courtney said...

Beautiful room!