Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

Okay, okay, so I know I'm not idiot. Most of the time. But I might be too scattered to be doing anything that involves any kind of contact with human beings. Or use of the english language.

Lately, I've been much better about checking over comments and e-mails I've been sending out and I can't believe how many mistakes I make. Spelling errors, extra words, words left out....you all must think I dropped out of school in the third grade (not that I think 3rd graders are idiots).

So let me assure you that I'm neither an idiot nor did I abandon formal schooling at the elementary level. I just think that my fingers move much slower than my brain (and if you've ever heard me talk, so does my mouth).

2 comments:

mamashine said...

but are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Kate said...

I haven't noticed what you're talking about. You come across as quite intelligent to me.

It could be worse. You could be an ENGLISH TEACHER and make all these mistakes. Constantly. I'm ashamed.