Thursday, November 09, 2006

Marc-Adam...

Marc-Adam is such a dream. He hardly cries unless he's hungry, naked or cold (who can blame him?) and he has the sweetest expressions and noises--even his cry is sweet! We're still feeding every 3 hours or so around the clock so I haven't gotten more than 2 hours of sleep at a time since 2 nights before he was born. But he's worth it.

The boys are in love. The first few days, Zachary could've taken him or left him, but he has since warmed up and now he and Stephen fight over him. Zachary calls him "Ad-mom"...somehow in his brain that sounds like Marc-Adam! :) Stephen is in love, and is a better big brother to BOTH his brothers than I ever could have imagined. He loves "watching" Marc-Adam while I step out of the room or go to the bathroom. "Mom, just leave Marc-Adam here for a minute and you go in the other room."

So, I hope I can find more time to catch up on all the blogs I read, but with all my troops leaving me on my own next week, I highly doubt that that will happen in the very near future.

3 comments:

KatieBug said...

Congrats to you!! I heard your news but have not been able to come comment because we have been.so.busy. CreamPuff is walking and Bubby broke his arm. I was not able to find Marc-Adam's picture on the link you put and I never check my e-mail (if you sent me something)but I am sure he is just as cute as the other two. :) We love you guys!

k said...

I've been trying to comment and have not been able to get Blogworld to publish. Hopefully this one will work. We are SO delighted for you in the safe arrival of this wonderful new sweet boy. I HAVE seen pictures, thanks to his doting Papa, and he is a VERY cute little guy. Much love to you all and blessings on your whole family. Love, Auntie

LaughterThoughts said...

better update your profile!:)