Wednesday, November 01, 2006

And then there were three...

I am so proud and overjoyed to announce the birth of our third blessing and Sweet Boy, Marc-Adam Garrison.

Marc-Adam joined our family (and took us all by surprise) on October 26 weighing 6 pounds, 8ounces at 18 inces long. We had a c-section scheduled for Nov 2 (he was due Nov 11), but he decided he didn't want to wait that long (or maybe he didn't want to share a birth month with his brother) and I went into labor early last Thursday morning. I was in denial for several hours about it being labor, but my mom and Sweet Hubby bullied me into calling the doctor who told me to go to the hospital. He was born by c-section later that day.

He's got a head full of hair and is so very expressive. He makes the sweetest faces and noises and smells.so.good. Stephen and Zachary are in love, although it took Zachary a little while to warm up to him. They now fight over who gets to hold him and they cover him with kisses. He fits right into our life and our hearts. Even though I've done this twice before, I still can't believe that something I only laid eyes on 6 days ago has already brought so much joy to my life.

I can't seem to post pictures (nothing happens when I click the "add image" button) but maybe I could get my cousins to post some for me and then I can link to them (Kelli, ksl, care to help me with that?).

I can't wait to get to know him more and to show him off!!

5 comments:

beth said...

Oh my goodness oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all. I was totally not expecting to see this post so soon (and I guess you didn't expect to be writing it). Wishing you a speedy recovery and happy newborn days. Can't wait to see the pictures.

mamashine said...

I didn't realize you actually went into labor. I heard something about stomach flu and early c-section though. :)

Did you email me pictures? I'll go check and post them if I can. But blogger has not been cooperative for me either today. Maybe it's a system thing. Can't wait to see him!!!

LaughterThoughts said...

Congratulations! So awesome to hear that Marc-Adam is here safe & sound. :) My babies always want to enter the world early, too! I've had my "in denial" experiences... which is why I truly almost had #1 in the car! I, too, only finally made the call at the insistence of my husband and mom!!! Again, so happy for your family. Ready to see those pictures whenever you get blogger to cooperate. Get your rest... but post for us, too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How wonderful! Can't wait to see pics!

Life With All Boys said...

Congratulations! There is nothing like a new baby. And we have something in common. 3 boys!!!